Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wave goodbye

It's time for a fond farewell to another flurry of adventures, and a warm welcome to an upcoming year of experiences.

Yes, I did road trip for 2 weeks along the coast in a big circle encompassing Texas to Maine, Ohio to Florida and all those little states in between. Baltimore was the original goal, but by the time I was there, the north was too close to pass up.

Then (a separate venture), I flew through Washington... had a good time.

And now I am still recovering from those 5 weeks in Nicaragua (all of which was chronicled elsewhere, sorry). But I return now to start up the next chapter -- a year long experience *fingers crossed* - returning to South Korea as a student.

But of course, this close to departure (tentatively Friday)... I am still waiting on my visa... haha!

I'm not saying I want all of you to know everything... but I might grace this blog with a few more pictures here and there. All of the other stories will have to be on the DL...

Catch me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment