Saturday, July 4, 2009

Independence Day - Packing, Shopping, Otto's Restaurant, no sleep

So, I guess it's obvious now, but I'll go ahead and state that I give up. I will post my pictures when I'm back in the states... because I can not seem to find a free moment here for very long.. which is good, I guess.

I just need to go out today and enjoy my last day in Germany... because tomorrow morning at FOUR AM I need to be on the bus and off to the airport. I will not sleep until the plane.

For today's shopping, I guess I'm going to have to find a bag.. since I have too much stuff to pack, I'm going to try for a bigger purse for the flight. I saw one in town the other day that I liked, but it seemed expensive... but now since I need it, maybeee I can get it.

Until then.
Happy 4th of July.. enjoy the fireworks!!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete