So, I'm home now.
To be exact, we landed in the United States around 2 PM. Customs took a little while, but it was fairly simple. Luftansa had a good flight again, but there was a bit of a delay because of some problem with the toilets before we departed. Still, all went well and I made it back just fine.
Now, the question is about what I'm going to do now. So far, the list is full of responsibilities I left behind like e-school and summer reading, but there are still some excursions ahead. In fact, tomorrow or Wednsday I might be heading out of town again... to see family in Oklahoma - not quite the same as international travel, but still fun.
All of the unfinished posts I have from being abroad will be edited and updated with the appropriate pictures soon enough, so check back every few days if you're interested.
That's all for now! Contact me if you want to do stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah! your home
ReplyDeleteYes!
ReplyDelete