Saturday, July 10, 2010

July 10 (Sat) - The end.

Today was my last full day here in South Korea.

I imagine I will be very busy spending the last of my foreign currency and packing all of the other gifts. We'll have to leave for the airport in the later part of the afternoon to get there early. Though, I don't really want to sit around in the Korean airport's terminal area ... all alone :( (xD)
It just makes me ponder my stay.

Honestly, I'm just glad I was able to see Aimee :) We had a very good time. It's not like we'll see each other again any time soon. Sure, my language skills didn't improve as much as I'd dreamed - but I got a lot of good experience. Asia's an entirely different cookie. Before I get lost in pondering and summing things up though - let me show you today's food...

Breafast - ramen. I got the less spicy one out of the goodness of her heart xD Had "Korean pickles" and anchovies.

We so lazed around today - we must be crazy. But I was really craving some aloe juice, so we went out and got some - along with a few food gifts and bakery goods.

I guess this was my lunch: leftover mocha bread (good investment), a creme filled pastry (like a croisont?), a fried and sugared stick of.. dough? I thought it was tapioca when I bought it. XD (I had seen it elsewhere and it looked about the same)... then I also got a Coke company's cold coffee in a can.. it's only like.. 30 cents. xD; I just wanted to use my coins. :P
Then dinner was.. fried rice and eggs... and then the same sides - just added a vinegary korean pickle xD

We also bought lots of ice cream when we went out earlier:
But I didn't actually try this yet. I imagine it'll be pretty good. I've had the flavor, just not this brand. Maybe I'll eat it tomorrow. I'm so full! Three whole meals today. xD
So, like I said - prolly won't have time to post tomorrow. Actually, I might not even get to chronicle the last part of my trip. I'm not sure if I'll have access to a computer with internet. But - I will try!
Next stop: Washington state - Seattle/Tacoma/Olympia. Lovely area. I hope the weather's nice. But, even if it's all clouds - it's not like it's very different from the clouds here.
The sunshine hangs around the south. :)
Well! Here's to the next exciting chapter. I love packing - it's just sad to say goodbye...
:x

1 comment:

  1. Oh whoops...thought you had another week in Korea! That flew by sooo fast, but I had a blast reading your blogs!! (of course not as much fun as you writing them ;) )

    Have a safe trip to Washington, and I'm so glad you had fun in Korea! Chance of lifetime to do that :D

    ReplyDelete