Wee :) - so... this is the lovely Korean sucker that Yoonsun gave to me today as our parting gift... right before we had to meet doom with our Physics exam. It was really tasty! Even though it was sweet, it had a strange spicy-ish aftertaste xD? Or, so it seemed... It looks kind of large in the picture, but it's really only the size of a bottlecap... with a really long plastic handle!
I wonder how many photos I can upload with blogspot?? I guess if I run out of space, I'll hit Photobucket or a somewhere else... :]
In case you didn't know - today was the lastttt day of school. Woot. I ended this year with my hardest exam (ever), but I've already seen the grade, so there's no need for me to freak out anymore. Everyone is going to be off doing their own thing this summer, so that's the main reason I decided to keep this blog. I'm going to miss these moments.
Also, when I upload these blog photos, I'm going to only put the lower quality pictures. So, if you happen to see a picture you really would like to have, ask me for the better quality one. Some pictures I will only have crappy quality though... so, I appoligize in advance :)
Remember - I leave for Germany on June 14 (Sunday). Expect the 1st post sometime around June 15. :)
I'll probably have pretty lengthy commentary, so just skim over the boring stuff! Or, you can leave me comments about the things you want to know more about! Until then!
(Bis später~)

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteAshton,
ReplyDeleteI'm so thrilled for you.
Auf Wiedersehen. Haben Sie eine grobe Zeit!
Have a wonderful time in Germany!
Have fun in Germany, Ashton! I look forward to keeping up on your trip via this blog!
ReplyDelete