Still, even if it doesn't sound like a lot - we had fun :)
So - to the pictures...
Just things to get used to.
Ohh! Here I've got my first taste of Korea's strawberry milk (included with the banana milk from a few days ago) ;) I don't think it was different from the strawberry milk in the states... but then, I don't usually drink that stuff anyway. XD Oh well - tasted nice and sweet!

Here, we snacked on the vanilla flavored version of those chocolate puff snacks from a few days ago as well. The chocolate were better because they weren't as sweet. These were like wannabe cream puffs... but not as refreshing+sweeter.
After I uploaded all of my new music, we ordered udon and cutlets :) It was good ( I need different descriptive words) ! I'll list what's pictured... Pickled radish+pickles (staple - my fav!), cabbage with sauce/dressing? I dunno - it's also pretty normal, I've noticed, but it's not salty.. it's sweet and too heavy to be dressing. Then, there were some corns/peas mixed with a dressing (also nice), rice, pork cutlet (kinda like schnitzel covered in sauce..), fried chicken with mustard on it.. xD (I liked that mustard), fish with tartar sauce (really really crunchy.. hard to cut), and then the red noodles were just spicy chewy things.. mixed with veggies. :o The black bowl was filled with the udon. The noodles were good and the broth was salty, but the stuff floating on top ("youboo"?) was a bit too mushy for me. :P
Whew! But yeah - we listened to music while we ate. So, while Aimee did the dishes, I noticed how it was all the same sort of nice hip hop/R&B that popular Korean music sounds like. :).. gee, I wonder why?
Here, we snacked on the vanilla flavored version of those chocolate puff snacks from a few days ago as well. The chocolate were better because they weren't as sweet. These were like wannabe cream puffs... but not as refreshing+sweeter.
Whew! But yeah - we listened to music while we ate. So, while Aimee did the dishes, I noticed how it was all the same sort of nice hip hop/R&B that popular Korean music sounds like. :).. gee, I wonder why?
So yeah. I guess we'll probably dance around some more, talk, and (hopefully) study a bit? xD Maybe watch something. Same ol', same ol'. :) No idea what tomorrow's got in store. We'll have fun with it though..

That rack is really cool, I wish we had those in America xD
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you finally got those CDs! And at such a great price!
ReplyDeleteI felt bad that we never got them on Amazon like I said we were, but since you saved $$ buying it there, it's not so bad!
Glad to see you are doing your chores! lol did you get your plans settled with Jonathan?
ReplyDeletelove ya!! startin to miss you a little, not a lot yet, just a little :)
Haha :)
ReplyDelete@reid - I'm sure we do.. somewhere? xD But you'd have to forfeit your dryer and soft clothes.
@courtney - yeah! I'm so glad I found them :D
@mom - pft!~ Unfortunately, we still haven't been able to talk with jonathan. He called us today, but Aimee didn't notice her phone was ringing until it was too late!! He didn't call back, either :(
*sigh* We'll figure this out though! >:o