;)
While we snacked, we watched America's Next Top Model xD.. haha.. and lost track of time!! We were late leaving the house to meet up.
Still, we made it to the Wooden Giraffe and bought our tickets ;) Her friend Kyungrim was cute and nice :D
This time, I tried a Kiwi Smoothie XD... It was good! Basically a whole meal of kiwi xD.. haha. the stirring stick this time was also a spoon. :)
As we went home, I decided to grab a picture of one of the random fields of crops growing between the buildings. This is obviously a rice paddies, but people grow stuff like tomatoes, corn, lettuce, etc... practically anywhere that's got soil. xD It's kind of crazy, but Yongin is a suburb.
When we got home, I tried another snack... this was like a reversed Kit Kat bar xD Also tasty~
Thennn we played the infamous BnB right here where I'm blogging at the moment :)
Snacked on these potato stick things. They were the best so far - if only we had more! The grapefruit flavored KGB isn't as good as the lemon, but it was still alright :)
Later, Aimee made us dinner :D The special side dish for tonight was the tofu (with eggs?) that's on the very far left. There's also soy sauce, kimchi, seaweed strips, ham, some sort of sauce... (it was good), and lettuce XD -- all with our rice, of course.
Finally - we sampled the ice cream from the bakery we bought yesterday ;D It was so soft and smooth! I had the red bean flavor. :D As I ate, actual beans would be revealed. Yum yum.. hope we get some more of that :)
I was going to go to the grocery store again tonight, just so I could take some pictures (I forgot my camera :( ), but I decided it would be better to wait until we had to go buy more groceries xD
Seems reasonable enough :p
Tomorrow we're going to go to Gangnam again (in Seoul) to meet another of Aimee's friends. Not sure what else we'll be up to, but I think it includes another trip to the bookstore (I want a pillow...) xD
:)

Now - these are good with a few outside / inside shoots thrown in - gives us an idea of where u r and what u r experiencing besides the food. Fun, fun - are you studying? hehee
ReplyDeleteSo Jonathan posted he left today - maybe on that side you will be able to connect. Hope so.
Love ya and miss ya!
Cool rice paddies, are they like a community garden or something?
ReplyDelete@mom - yeah - I thought of your request today as we went out... maybe the post appeals to you more. Oh - and I am studying.. just not a ton with Aims. I was a tad overwhelmed, so now I'm just digesting on my own. xD Does that make sense..?
ReplyDelete@Reid - nope: they're not really community. Someone owns that land and tends to it, it's just that (from what I've seen) - if people have soil space, they'll have a garden. At least in this suburb (and along the highway). The crops are then sold by street vendors or little shops all over the cities (there doesn't seem to be as much regulation).