I got a problematic email today. Since I'm not in my home country, I can't take care of it myself - so I'm a little frustrated and worried. The other bad thing about being in this country is that foreign websites load slower, so it just complicates things. :P
Breakfast was the rest of our donuts:
Had my soy milk and all 3 of these^... none of which I'd buy again. The powdered one was filled with strawberry jam-like stuff. Nothing special. The green tea donut (green) was interesting.. but again, nothing I need to have again. The brown one was sort of coffee flavored -- but nothing special (bland). Still -filling, and something new. The choclate one from last night still wins.
Then, I ate again when the girls brought back some spicy rice cakes. The one on the stick is fried, and was only better because it wasn't as spicy. I've had the rice cakes before though - although they're really painful to for me to eat, they don't taste bad. Well, really - they don't have a taste. But the texture is what makes it special... chewy, but not doughy. Firmer chewy. :P
With that - I may get to bed early tonight. I did wake up at noon today xD But that's just noon Korea time - it won't matter too much once I'm in a different time zone.
Can't wait for tomorrow! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment