Sunday, June 20, 2010

June 20 (Sun) - Home

We had great plans for today, but Aimee wasn't feeling 100%, so we just stayed at home to let her recover. That involved music, movies, and eventual studying. After I posted yesterday, we played a lot of BnB - a Korean online game. It's quite addictive. :)

My first meal was a sandwich, but when Aimee was feeling up to eating, she had me try some ramen here:


I ate some Pepero (Korean version of Pocky?). It had almonds :) I really like Pepero... it's also addictive xD
Thennn, we decided to watch some movies that were on Aimee's compy. Of course, they were just classic American shows -> Legally Blonde and Princess Diaries. xD While we watched, we snacked on these: the right are the corn chips that taste like corn... and the left are a blander version of Bugle chips. :o

Jonathan tried calling us again today, but we didn't hear the phone ring until the last ring... so we missed it. :( And he didn't call back. T_T.. but we'll figure this out~!

After all that movie watching and some music listening... it was dinner time. So, we went to the bus station XD... where there was a Lotteria :) [a cooler version of McDonald's, I guess]. Fairly fast food. The menu was so cool! Lots more fish (including squid rings and balls of crab/cheese) plus green tea shakes? :]

My meal included the typical fries and Coke (though, only coke - no other choices). But I had an abnormal Shrimp burger! Basically, a bunch of shrimps pounded to a paddy and fried :D It had a lot of sauce... but it was better than a usual fish burger - tasted the same it was just meatier (if that makes sense?).
Anyway. The next three days ought to be a lot more packed. We'll be meeting up with Aimee's friends and getting out.
Now, we're going out for a walk since it's really nice outside. Then, we'll probably play BnB. xD;

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh, no, we CAN have other drinks. Not just coke. But I kinda forgot the fact you drink Sprite. :/ I usually ask for a chocolate shake instead of coke, but the girl at the counter didn't seem too happy so I just left her alone.

    Sorry I confused you there. I didn't mean it like that. It'd be horrible if they only allowed coke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom - Gina LawrenceJune 20, 2010 at 2:49 PM

    Too funny about the drink mix up - yes, if not water, hot tea, or some 100% fruit drink, it is Sprite. Aims, are you over doing it? Or was that a hang over? lol take care - love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still wanna see what BnB is! Also, that looks like a pretty nifty fast food place [Crab balls and squid rings?! Hope it is not like seafood at McDonalds xD].

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mom - hah, no worries - we really haven't been drinking :).. at least not THAT much!

    @reid - look up Crazy Arcade - they're the makers of BnB (Bubble and bubble). :)

    ReplyDelete