Unfortunately, I didn't think to take pictures... However, as my day progressed, I realized that there were a few things one should definitely note before going abroad again :P
1. Make sure you don't want "exotic" currency... and if you do - give yourself at least two days to order it. I was very surprised to find that not one of the huge banks around here stocked the Won. I even had to hunt through travel agencies. Luckily, I've found a reserve enough for $88. Should be enough to start :P
2. Make sure you have the right suitcase. As I pulled out tons of clothes, reduced them, and then bought all the gifts -- I needed another bag. Didn't even know I could check two 50lb, so instead I just have this massive 43lb one xD... Besides, once I travel out of Seattle with 2 bags, that's really pricey with AA :(.. [$25 + $35] so, I've got to keep it down to just one! (Plus one crazy carry on xD)
3... I just realized, I probably can't keep this blog while I'm in Washington. (Limited internet access ;( ) Yes. Cry inside...
Was that all? It seemed like a lot more... after all of that running around. I still haven't secured the $ xD... Still have to go tomorrow morning. But other than that - everything's ready to go!
:)
OH! Except my music! O_o Gotta scramble to get something together. It's a long and direct flight....!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You and I are both so busy preparing for this big event. x)
ReplyDeleteONLY TWO DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!